Monday, October 5, 2009

"I Stand All Amazed..."


I feel like during my weeks off I have lots of time to reflect.


I think it's been quite a year for me.

I'm typically someone who is so opposed to change.

I think with all the obstacles of this year it's been easy to forget who I am and where I come from.


Easy to forget everything I've been blessed with and who gave it to me.


I am so grateful.


I have amazing family.


I know you are probably thinking your family is amazing.
And I'm sure they are....


Just not as amazing as mine.


Amazing extended family.
Amazing friends and clients I consider family.


Amazing in-laws.
I married into a pretty fun family.
Fun and kind.


How does one person get so blessed? I don't know.


All I know is the appropriate thing to do is be grateful.


And I am so grateful.


7 comments:

  1. Great job on having a good attitude. I know it can be hard when we face so many changes but, how else do we expect to grow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, you are blessed because you are so pure and good! I missssssss youoooooooooooo. Please arrange your schedule to fit mine! No, really. Do it. When will you be back here? **weeps** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so awesome!!! We're the lucky ones sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie is right Krystle, we are the lucky ones! How special you are to me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe those who are good will reap good in their lives. I think their is actually a scripture that says that. You have been a trooper over the last year and it shows with both you and Corey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krystal-
    I stand all amazed is the title of one of my recent posts. We must think alike huh? You are amazing and I know how much your Aunt Mysti and her children absolutely adore and love you. Family is everything, Love Monya

    ReplyDelete

shout out