Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My little quarterback.......

Here is a brief convo Corey and I had at dinner a few weeks back.....

Corey: "What do you think our children will be like?"

Me: "I'm not sure. They won't be small. That's a given."

Corey: "Oh my gosh I hope they don't get your ears."

Me: "I agree, that would be tragic."

Corey: " It would be okay if they were tall like you."

Me: "Ya so they can play sports."

Corey: "What sports do you think they will play?"

Me: "I'm not sure. Maybe we should wait to ask them seeing as how they don't even exist yet."

Corey: "Oh man, I hope they get bigger hands than me."

Krystle: "Why so they could palm a basketball?"

Corey: "No, so they can grip a football real tight."

Krystle: "um okay."

Corey: "I hope they get my arm."

Krystle: "Okay."

Corey: "Seriously Krystle. I have an amazing arm. If I only had bigger hands I could throw the football farther than Brett Favre."

Me: At this point I looked up to see if he was serious.

He was.

So naturally I started cracking up and spit water out my nose.

Oh corey, how admire your confidence.



Photobucket



Photobucket

BAM!

You just got sacked by small children.

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha! you guys are hilarious, and way too cute. i love talking about hypothetical children with JJ. and it's even better when we argue about the sports they will play and what they're going to be allowed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! He is so cute. So are you. Too much adorableness. So, Corey did that tiny hands commercial for the hamburger place??? teehee! **kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, corey. check out the grip on that pig skin! who says you need bigger hands?

    ReplyDelete

shout out