Sunday, April 10, 2011

Woodcocky Johnson

As I sit here and type this post Corey is testing one of the neighbor children from our old hood.

I have to man the camera.

For his class he has to video it so he can be graded on how he actually administers the test.

It's called the Woodcock Johnson.

He actually tested me last month.

And thank heavens he didn't have to video tape that episode.

His teacher would have had a front row seat to a 'Johnson Domestic'.

He was not impressed by my intellect when we got to the math portion.

That's putting it mildly.

And I just wanted to quit.

That's putting it mildly.

I am honestly sitting here dripping sweat, so nervous for her.

She is on the math portion now.

May the force be with you.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ooo I want to take this test now. It sounds intense. What is it used for, measuring intelligence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you've got me curious too O_O deatils PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very interested in taking this assessment (like my vernacular?)! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had to administer several of those to children...and I always feel sorry for me and the kid afterwords. This test is so dang long. Did you have to take the whole assessment? That would be heinous.

    ReplyDelete

shout out