Monday, July 5, 2010

Busy Bee

Sometimes I see pictures of my dog and I (like Corey) forget that she is not a human child.

Because truth be told I love her like a human.

Photobucket


I would be totally fine if my future children possessed qualities similar to those of Bailey.

For example;

She loves to cuddle. I hope my babies love to snuggle.

She takes lots of naps during the day allowing me to get lots done and take some naps myself.

She only eats once a day....how convenient is that?

However, I will be totally fine if my kids don't go potty in the yard.

Also it would not be cool if my children licked my feet like Bailey has been licking my feet the whole time I've been constructing this post.

I mean enough is enough Bailey, get a grip.

In other news I have kind of abandoned my blog this past month.

How sad is that?

Its because I've been working on something and it's kind of consumed my computer time.

I set up a website for my photography! Hurray.

Are you so excited?

Are you so excited you peed your pants? Don't lie.

Anyways you should put a link to my website on the side of your blog.....

Wouldn't that be fun?

I know my sister Natalie will do it.

Cause she is a true fan.

Are you?

Post Edit: I guess you can't link up to my photography if you don't have the site... Right Deborah? www.krystlejohnsonphotography.com

10 comments:

  1. Oh I'm a true fan! I love the pictures you take, I'm so excited for you. Can I book you to take Sophie and Livy's pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well golly gee, I certainly would if YOU had put a link to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked your photography site and I love it! I do have some suggestions, though, if you'd like to hear them. Keep up the good work! Love you!

    P.S. Check the side bar of my blog...that's right, I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering why you were abondoning the blog scene.... all for a good cause though cant wait to see your stuff.... well not all your stuff just your pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i just say you are amazing and you totally make me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What CAN'T you do? I mean come on!

    I hope my kids were dipped out of the gene pool you swam in.

    By the way....what about those few pictures from the backyard during the reunion? Halle and Brandon. And the one of Halle and I too. Before you send the one with me in it, could you photo-shop out some rolls? You're a peach, and I know you are good at CHOPING.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY COREY!!! Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a pug too and his name is George! He is the cutest "boy" pug ever! And he totally licks my feet all the time. I have to literally pull him away to make him stop and he always comes back for more...haha I love him so much! I love when I say his name how he tilts his head from side to side. He is a cuddler too. And he's just so soft and he smells like vanilla. Not sure how cause none of our other dogs smell like vanilla but he just naturally smells sweet. I'll have to send you a picture of him. How do I do that???haha

    ReplyDelete

shout out