Friday, February 25, 2011

Finally 8

Are you excited to get baptized? 

I ask.

Then she responds.

"Yes. I am 8. Finally. I've been waiting forever."

Someone special I know is getting baptized.

This little shoot meant so much to me.

I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up more than once.

So enjoy.

Because I did.



Photobucket 



Photobucket




** Oh my gosh you guys stay tuned. Because something happened last time I was in Arizona. Something REALLY special. I will give you a clue. Click here. You know you want to.

7 comments:

  1. How adorable...congrats on her baptism too! As for the stay tuned bit...I have a feeling someone proposed to your lovely cousin! ;)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I supposed I should say your cousin proposed to his lovely girlfriend...whoops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Are you not living in Arizona any more?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those pictures!!!! Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... amazing much lately? Not sure? I am. YOU ROCK!

    LOVE YOU. dana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is that. These are stunning and congrats to the beautiful 8 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog :)

    These pics are beautiful. And what 8 year old seriously looks THAT lovely!? No fair. This is such a great idea for a baptism memory. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

shout out