Friday, March 20, 2009

Corey.....

"From this light, you somewhat resemble David Duchovny."
(Someone name that movie and I will honestly send you a prize)




So Corey has been training in Cedar City this past week.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

My heart is pretty huge to begin with so it runneth over with fondness at the moment.



He surprises me all the time with his cleverness.

One thing you should know about my husband is his inability to memorize or recall any song lyrics whatsoever.

He does a lot of humming.

Needless to say I was totally astonished when he recited all the lyrics to
TLC's "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls".

This was a couple weeks ago while cruising in the Trail Blazer.

Word for Word.

Random.

What concerned me most though was that the song was even on the radio.

I kept a straight face the whole time.

Well, up until he tapped me on the arm and declared,
"Take it away Left Eye."


I freaking love you Corey Johnson.

You chase those Waterfalls.


P.s. Jill why don't you just leave me your new address. I am pretty sure you'll be the first to get my quote.







15 comments:

  1. Can't Hardly Wait. Don't waste my time :) I will be emailing you my address!

    ps. Corey, you are awesome. I am so happy Krystle found you. You. Complete. Her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Jill beat me to it! I was going to say Can't Hardly Wait! Can i get a prize to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. Plain and simple.
    **blows kisses** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, it's been over a week since I've checked up on some blogs. I'm glad that you guys are gonna have a job for the hubby, but sad that it has to be in ID. I have kept in touch a tiny bit with Heather, but not much lately. I know that she got married. I found Veronica Cardon on facebook. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad said that he tried dear elder and it also gave him a confirmation. Gordon will appreciate the letters. With track season here I have yet to send him one but I have one ready. I think I will try the site also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, when exactly are you guys moving--do you know yet? If Chris and I can, we will help you guys (if it's not finals week and if it is the weekend!) Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your header. And I know no lyrics. Music is bacground noise to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you get the song I wrote for you? I sent it to your e-mail address...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krystle, we want to see pic's of where you live. Do you like it or is it all still way new to you???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, smart A, I posted some more pictures! and, for your information, my girls will be graduating from college in the fall. Just kidding, of course. If my 1 year old was in college, wow I'd be loaded!
    I LLOOOVVVVEEEE YYYOOOUUUU!!!
    I know I over did it just a little but I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How's Twin Falls treating you guys? Is it as cold there as it is here? Hopefully not or you won't be staying for very long! Mom and Dad are right--post some pics so we can see! Chris thinks you guys don't have internet right now and that's why you haven't posted, but we all know you do...(just say yes so I can be right!) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i found you! also, are you kdding me? can't hardly wait is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

shout out