Thursday, March 19, 2009

Old Friends, New Friends, Red Friends, Blue Friends....

Boo ya! The lovely Deborah gave me a friendship award this week!

Once a client, now a friend.
Her Son is currently in Iraq serving our country.
I think we should all be grateful for soldiers like him on a daily basis.
We should pray for their brave families that are without them and missing them,
while they defend our country and our freedoms.
I love when she comes in to visit me.
I love how proud she is of PFC Ryan.
Honestly I am proud of this young man who has made drastic changes
and now chooses to serve in this capacity.
Because of her and her handsome son,
I make a conscious effort every day to be thankful for our soldiers.
Hoo Ha! Let's return the favor and,
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!


Here are the rules;

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. The kind of bloggers that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to bloggers who must choose more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award".


Now I pass the "Friendship Award" torch to the following Blog Mamas'

Holla at me Jill you are so clever.
It's a compliment Jen, you are so inspiring.
You make me laugh Sarah Harrold.




2 comments:

  1. Apparently I over estimated the friendship . . . a real friend would have said HOOAH! We're all about the U.S. Army!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOO AH!!! not ha...google yours for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete

shout out