Monday, February 16, 2009

HoMe SwEeT HoMe


Right now I wish I was
Playing Skip-bo
sitting on the ground 
by the front door.

Brooke could say sweet things to me like
"Krystle, I wish you were my big sister."
Yes she's actually said that.
We were walking through an antique store holding hands.
And it was funny because at that moment,
I kinda wished the same thing.
Because I love having sisters.
You can never have too many.

Then Ivy could tell me funny jokes,
Make me laugh 'til my tummy 
hurt.

After that we could watch
America's Funniest Home Videos,

And pee our pants laughing.


It's been known to happen.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I enjoy it! You can never have to many sisters! Can not wait for a week from Thurs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are a wee bit home sick...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I agree you can never have too many sisters. I actually have 15 of them! 6 siblings of course and 9 sister in laws!

    ReplyDelete

shout out